Osaka acadamy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Osaka acadamy

Enter the world of students, teacher, drop outs and more. Fall in love, make new friends and graduate.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcement: Race Leaders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro Hikari

Kuro Hikari

Announcement: Race Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: Race Leaders   Announcement: Race Leaders EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Each race is going to have its own main leader. Each leader shall approve of their member of the 'clan'. Til I, Kuro, or Head Admin, Sakura; find suitable leaders; We shall be the only ones that will be approving of application. Now that I see that the mages are almost the same. They are different in a few ways. So their shall be separate leaders for them. Same things with mermaids and mermen; different leaders. Thank you for reading this.

Witches: Sakura Fubuki

Wizards: No Leader

Black Mages: Kuro Hikari

Fairies: No Leader

White Mages: Sasuke Uchiha

Mermaids: No Leader

Mermen: No Leader

Last edited by Sakura Fubuki on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : by Dani ;))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Race Leaders   Announcement: Race Leaders EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:25 pm

can i be....white mage leader?
Back to top Go down
Yui Nadeshiko

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Race Leaders   Announcement: Race Leaders EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:02 am

Can i be the fairies leader?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Race Leaders   Announcement: Race Leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Race Leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Osaka acadamy :: Character Application-
Jump to: