Osaka acadamy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Osaka acadamy

Enter the world of students, teacher, drop outs and more. Fall in love, make new friends and graduate.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little rest near the banks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ame Mizushima

Ame Mizushima

A little rest near the banks Empty
PostSubject: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:22 pm

Ame sat near the banks annoyed at the school in general. She hated how people were perky and giddy, but what she hated most were the giggles. They weren't her style, but more of a nuisance were they made your ears ring. She sighed and threw another rock towards the lake. She looked at her surroundings and noticed that even though she looked like some of them , on the inside she was their polar opposite. She took off her hat and closed her eyes trying to think of a way to release her anger. She hated this place full of preps and giggly girls, it wasn't her home.

'Do I even have a home?' she thought so herself and replied by shrugging.

"Can't wait to graduate" she muttered and continued to throw rocks.

Last edited by Ame Mizushima on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Sasuke was on a white crystal swan in the middle of the lake, he was relaxing like normal, nothing special unto he kept hearing rocks disturbing his slilence he moved his head slowly to the where the noise was, he stood on the swan and he made the swan glide gently towards the edge of the lake, his eyes was closed and he folded his arms, as he got close her saw a figure, he sighed and thought if he wanted to talk to the person, but in the end he thought he might as well, it could be a girl. The crystal made it to the edge and he saw it was a girl. "Why...hello...", he said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Ame Mizushima

Ame Mizushima

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:39 am

Ame tensed the moment she felt someone around her present. She did not like to be interrupted when thinking. She looked at someone on a swan ,which she thought was eccentric. She felt her body ready to be on defense , and she turned directly to his direction to study him. His hair, raven dark, his eyes also dark, but there was something she couldn't quite describe the color to. He looked like a curmudgeon or a secluded person , but she paid no mind to it ,for she was one herself. She hid a smirk as the young boy had a soft voice to a hard look.

" May I help you?" she asked in a drone tone and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:02 am

Sasuke walked off the swan gently then he stood very still, and watch her as he spoke, "Help is what not i need...", he took a pause as the wind blew abit and his hair flew gently in his face, "Why do you disturb the peace...of the lake...is it because you have troubled thoughts...?", Sasuke looked at her this time as if he knew her for a long time, his eyes squinted abit as he knew this girl had some sort of power, kinda like him in a diffrent way, hes intrested inside but showed no emotions on his face, he wanted to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Ame Mizushima

Ame Mizushima

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:21 am

She smirked and snorted in amusement. She looked at him incredulously as he stared at her with no real discreteness, frankly it made her curious, yet annoyed. She took in a calming breath and opened her mouth to reply.

" I do not see how you diminish the power of the lake that I am affecting its calmness. I also do not see how you should be analyzing something as simple as throwing a few stones in the lake for a ripple affect.

She pulled a strand of her hair to the back of her ear and turned away from his face to face the lake and the naturalness it held.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Sasuke liked this, someone to analyze his thoughts, to question him, but then his laziness kicked in and he gave a small sigh, he wasnt in the mood to continue, maybe she caught him out or he wanted to leave her with her own thoughts. Sasuke then scratched the back of his head and walked past her to sit on a small boulder as he yawn."Well...you got me there...", he said in a small sarcastic tone, he thought for a while as he gave her a gaze that would look like he was looking through her,"What power do you ... have...?", he waited for her to reply .
Back to top Go down
Ame Mizushima

Ame Mizushima

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:11 am

She knew she had him, he had no witty response to her comment. She felt some sort of triumph, but frowned as he simply passed by her . She stayed quiet but bristled as she felt his eyes on her. She rolled her eyes at the attempt of his sarcasm, but then turned to him , for she could no longer avoid his stare. She felt as if it was looking through all her defenses.

" I do not see a reason as to why I should answer that. You could be an enemy for all I know" she replied snippy.

She rarely showed her powers for she felt it was not something that should be showoff, but instead embraced.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Sasuke kept staring at her then moved his eyes to the ground below her, he then sighed,"Well...i can tell you...i wont be an ememy...", Sasuke looked at at her again with a small smile that could deceive, "I can sense something wierd...from you...thats why i had to make sure", he then stood up and dusted himself up.
Back to top Go down
Ame Mizushima

Ame Mizushima

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 am

Ame looked at him and felt a tremor as he looked at her much longer. She silent sighed in relief as he looked away from her. She heard clearly what he had to say and wondered if she should even tell him anything.

" Well If you say you aren't an enemy I honestly believe it" she said sarcastically. "But if you must know, I am a witch" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Sasuke stood still as he heard her say she was a witch, that means she must have control over elements in magic, sasuke wanted to learn more even though he knows little of them, "Really...so this is my first time meeting one... ...i feel honored...", sasuke said to her to make the mood happier,"So you control...elements?", he ask her as sasuke now analyzed her up and down but thought it was rude of him so he scratched the back of his head and coughed abit.
Back to top Go down
Ame Mizushima

Ame Mizushima

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:35 am

Ame smirked amused at his comment. She then rolled her eyes at his analysis of her.

" Yes I control elements" she repeated
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Sasuke wanted to see this alot because he hasnt seen another one like him, who can control elements, he was watching her, "Do you care to show me...?", He tried to hide his eager in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Ame Mizushima

Ame Mizushima

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:07 am

She looked a little nervous and stood up slipping off her shoes. She walked towards the water and concentrated on the lake. She took a few steps forward and walked on the water carefully. She took a deep breath and she began to move her arms in a fluid motion. She then began to shape water to a serpent shape. She then began to swirl it around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little rest near the banks   A little rest near the banks Empty

Back to top Go down

A little rest near the banks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Osaka acadamy :: Town :: Lake-
Jump to: